How to Restore Your Site Using a Backup Created in Plesk
The following instructions apply to Plesk 12.5, Plesk Onyx, and Plesk Obsidian. If you believe you have an earlier version of Plesk please contact our support team for instructions.
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Click on Subscriptions, then the Domain
- At the top right, select the Backup Manager.
- Click on the Backup you wish to restore from.
- Select the All objects (entire system).
- By default all Components are selected. Since only the site is being restored. Make sure only Virtual host content and Database are selected. If you wish to also restore your mail as well select the Mail option.
- Make sure the Suspend domain option is left unchecked.
- Click Restore
Once the restore process has completed look over your site and ensure that all of the content is in proper working order. If there is missing or non-functional content, please submit a support ticket to our support team with the list of any errors that you received.